Weight loss can be done by burning fats, diet and by exercise. Weight loss can happen voluntarily and involuntarily. Voluntary weight loss means the loss of body fats while involuntary weight loss may be due to some illness or due to some exhausting physical activity.
What are the weight loss diets?
Weight loss diet does not mean starving yourself. Your diet should contain all essential nutrients like the proteins, vitamins and minerals which are necessary for growing and replacing damaged cells and tissues. So your weight loss diet should contain all these essential nutrients. A balanced weight loss diet is the diet, which contains all essential nutrients to stay healthy.
The diet you eat each day should give you adequate energy that is needed by the body. However, if you eat excess food than required by the body, it will be stored in the body as fat and you will gain weight. The quantity of energy required differs from person to person based on the physical activity of each individual.
Even though you are on diet for losing weight you should make sure that you eat a well balanced diet. A balanced diet can make you to live a long healthier life and also aids to keep diseases at bay. Thus you should eat healthy to live healthy. Doctors suggest that your diet should have food in the right quantity and of the right quality.
What are the advantages of weight loss diet?
You can lose weight in a natural way by following a weight loss diet. A diet that contains fresh vegetable and fruits provides you nutrients such as vitamins, minerals etc. Moreover, they also play the role of an excellent antioxidant. These anti oxidants help you to be healthy and younger. You can avoid obesity by following proper weight loss diet foods which has the right amount of nutrients. Weight loss diet creates the correct synergy between your body and your mind.
- What are the tips for successful dieting?
- The tips for successful dieting are as follows.
- Prior to starting any diet, you should consult your doctor.
- You should modify your eating behavior
- Apart from dieting you should follow a good exercise.
- You should check your weight at least once a week
- You should get yourself educated about food.
- You can create a list of low calorie items. It will be useful while shopping.
- Your eating binge can be dictated by your emotions. So you should handle emotions accordingly.
- You should overcome your urge to eat.
- When you feel the appetite is satisfied then you should discontinue eating.
- While eating in social occasions you can eat slowly and stop when you feel you have had enough. By doing so you may not offend other persons.
- You should avoid eating as soon as you reach home from office. You should change your routine accordingly.
- You should avoid eating more than four meals a day.
- You should not eat snacks and other junk foods.
- You should avoid eating after 7pm.
- You should not watch TV when you are eating
- You must not over eat.
- You should keep yourself engaged all the time. Avoid being idled.
- You should eat slowly
- You should not be awake at late night when you are dieting.
- You can reduce consumption of starches, fat and sugar.
- Consume cheese, vegetables and fish in increased amount.
- You must drink a lot of water.
- You can eat more quantity of grape fruit.
- You can Avoid salt and consume low calorie foods like tomatoes, chives garlic, spices, onions, peppers, mushrooms, herbs, lemon juice and vinegar.
- You can drink skimmed milk before sleeping. Reduce Your Weight through Yoga Postures
What are the Causes of Unintentional Weight Loss?
You can intentionally reduce your weight through dieting and exercise. But sometimes you may lose your weight unintentionally due to some reasons. Weight loss occurs as a result of decrease in fat, body muscle mass or fluid. A decrease in body fluid is mainly due to certain medications, lack of fluid intake and loss of fluid or illnesses such as diabetes. Unintentional weight loss is often a result of illness and should be evaluated by a healthcare professional. Weight loss also occurs due to under eating, eating disorders, and severe metabolic conditions including diabetes. Weight loss without any specific reasons need prompt professional medical advice for diagnosis and treatment
What are the causes of unintentional weight loss?
Some of the possible causes of weight loss include the following medical conditions. There are also other possible causes for weight loss. So it is better to ask your doctor about your symptoms.
Some of the simple reasons that cause weight loss include:
- Alcohol abuse
- Athletic training
- Certain medications
- Drug abuse and smoking
- Denture difficulties
- Eating disorder
- Increase in exercise or exertion
- Loss of appetite
- Poor diet
Psychological Causes for Weight Loss
- Anorexia nervosa or bulimia
- Manipulative behavior
- Stressful life events
- Social isolation
Diseases Causing Weight Loss
The causes of unintentional weight loss are varied. Weight loss is not a specific symptom. However, an acute weight loss may be a symptom of some serious disease. Some of the major causes that lead to weight loss are as follows
Lack of nutrients causes weight loss. Try to choose those foods which are rich in nutrients. Skipping your meals, eating fast and less fatty foods may also leads to unexpected weight loss. A hectic schedule may cause you to drop your weight.
Certain antidepressants and other medications may also cause weight loss. Factors such as dental problems make it difficult for you to eat. Some neuromuscular problems can weaken the throat muscles, which makes it difficult for you to swallow your food
Avoid eating more and try to lose your weight when you're feeling queasy. Many conditions can induce nausea. Bacterial and viral infections, various digestive disorders and hormonal changes can cause nausea.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are the most common inflammatory bowel disease. These diseases are often painful which leads to chronic inflammation of the digestive tract, which prevent your digestion and eating.
Low Blood Supply to the Bowel Weight Loss Supplements
If there is low blood flow to your small intestine or colon, a disease called intestinal ischemia will be developed. The major symptom of this disease is unintentional weight loss. Stomach ulcer, inflammatory bowel disease and chronic digestive infection can make you to get unintentional weight loss.
Pancreatitis is a condition in which digestive enzymes attack the pancreas rather than break down food in the small intestine. Chronic pancreatitis may cause weight loss, even when your appetite and eating habits are normal.
Diabetes may cause weight loss by the way your body utilizes blood sugar. Even though you eat more than usual, you may lose weight if your muscle tissues don't get enough glucose to generate growth and energy. This is especially true in the case of type 1 diabetes.
The thyroid hormones regulate every aspect of your metabolism. When your thyroid gland produces excess thyroxine, you may develop hyperthyroidism. This leads to sudden weight loss.
Most of the cancers cause unintentional weight loss, including cancers of the gallbladder, stomach and pancreas. Cancer treatment may also have the same effect.
When do you need to consult your doctor?
If you're losing weight and you're not sure about the reason or info on Unintentional Weight Loss consult your doctor especially if you lose more than 5 percent of your weight within a short period of time. Your doctor will find out the cause of your weight loss and also suggest the best way to treat the problem.
He’s finally popped the question and of course you said yes. Now the work starts. Your wedding plans must begin right away.Have Splendid Dreams about Wedding Themes your personal idea makerOahu beach weddings